Job opportunities availables
- Minimum qualifications: Advanced vocational training
- Minimum experience: At least 3 years
- Type of contract: indefinite, full-time
- Minimum requirements: Fluent English speaker (other languages would be a plus). Experience working with Microsoft Office tools. At least 2 years of experience in similar roles (business centers, hotels, customers service departments, or similar). Qualities highly valued will be: exhibit a courteous and professional manner; punctuality and reliability with regard to the work schedule; ability to multitask: focused on customer satisfaction.
Lexington is a growing business-center company. We are seeking qualified professional individuals to join our young team in Madrid as a business center assistant / receptionist.
1. Assisting the Office Manager in administrative tasks and in customer relations
2. Receptionist tasks: effectively manage a continuous flow of incoming calls, greet visitors, handle daily correspondence, prepare bills, book meeting rooms, organise files, respond to customer requests, etc.
Soraya Albaladejo. Marketing Manager