Companies tend to incorporate more and more departments, and sometimes this could lead to fragmentation and overlap of information. This may create a big waste of very valuable time, that it could be used to get clients and generate business. Should you want to grow up and overcome your competition, you need to introduce an ERP system in you company.
Companies tend to incorporate more and more departments, and sometimes this could lead to fragmentation and overlap of information.
Have you heard about them? Originally known as Enterprise Resourcing Planning, these systems are aim to planning corporate resources. How? They use a special management software that get information from all the process and departments within the Company (purchasing and sales department, accounting and finance, production, inventories, logistics, human resources, etc.) within the same data base, as the backbone of the whole company, making management easier.
Do you want more reasons for deciding to introduce an ERP system in your company? Here you are:
- It improves productivity by unifying and making easy information management.
- It reduces costs from different departments.
- It increase the economic profits.
- All the information is available for the entire company in real time.
- It facilitates the connection among all areas of your business.
- It may speed up all the processes.
- It simplifies operations from a single control panel.
- It leads to a quicker and more effective decision making process.
- It minimizes mistakes from overlap information.
- It improves competitiveness.
- It combines all financial information.
- It allows to standardize all processes.
- It can be introduced in any company, no matter how small it is.
- It increase the quality of your products and services.
- It is flexible and modular, so you may hire only the parts you really need.
- It is adaptable to the needs of each business.
- It improves information security.
- It enables the integration of suppliers and customers.
- It optimizes resources.
- It deletes inefficient tasks.
ERP systems use a special management software that get information from all the process and departments within the Company within the same data base, as the backbone of the whole company, making management easier.
In Lexington we know that technology is the basis for each Project. That´s why all our business centers offer a full service of technology solutions that will provide your company all the facilities you need.
“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” Albert Einstein