Achieving and maintaining success in the business world is not an easy task. But It is even more difficult if, apart from being inventor, creator, team leader, fighter, motivator, or salesman you must be a lawyer too.
It is proved that the best strategy for a business to grow up is to know how to delegate on experts tasks that you do not control, such as tax advisers or legal advisers. Accordingly, having a lawyer that advises and informs you on new developments in the legal field is more than necessary.
In Lexington, the satisfaction of our customers is our main goal, so we focus on offering a comprehensive service, where they can rely at all times with a superb legal advice, provided by professionals with extensive experience in the field.
How can our legal team help you?
- Advises you in taking decisions regarding the foundation of your company.
- Offers you legal representation.
- Prepares any legal document your business may need.
- Advises you on the steps to follow in case of a legal battle with customers or suppliers.
- Prepares corporate contracts (lease , sale , supply, transportation, insurance, etc).
- Keeps you informed about changes that may affect your business.
- Offers advice on Administrative Law matters.
- Advices you on the necessary steps in order to develop certain business activities.
- Prepares employment contracts.
- Offers support on bylaws amendments.
- Manages judiciary and extrajudiciary fees.
- Prepares minutes and certificates of agreements.
- And much more.
In short, our legal advisers will provide support and proactive advice, so you do not have to worry about any issue of legal nature. It will allow you to dedicate one hundred per cent of your time to ensure the success of your business.
“All of us, at certain moments of our lives, need to take advice and to receive help from other people” Alexis Carrel